7/27/11

Cousin PJ and Baby Harper

The last few Fridays, PJ has come over to play with baby Harper. And in the last few Fridays I've learned that I have to watch PJ at all times so he doesn't kill my baby. He's not trying to hurt him, in fact he loves him so much that he tries to feed him (by shoving a baby spoon in Harper's mouth until he gags), hold him (by stopping the swing, opening it up and trying to pick him up out of the swing) and comfort him (by putting his hand over Harper's mouth when he cries). 
 Last Friday he wanted to read baby Harper a book and I figured with supervision that sounded like a safe enough activity.

Harper is completely entertained by PJ when he comes over. He just watches him the whole time. I'm sure he's learning from him how to eat lots of yogurt (PJ's only request at my house), make lots of messes and be a sweet little boy that every five minutes says "Ya Ya, I wuv you".

1 comment:

amers said...

oh my gosh nicole! RJ looks just like your sister. so cute.