5/4/11

Firsts

Having your first child brings a lot of new firsts. Some of the mentionable firsts at our house have been the first bath, the first blow out, the first sleepless night, the first time being peed on (definitely not the last), and the first time driving around in the car to get the baby to sleep. First is starting to look and sound like a really strange word. Among those firsts is another, more fun, first... our first family photo.

It was actually a photo shoot for Harper's newborn pictures and we decided to sneak in a few pics of the three of us. I love the way they turned out! Now here are some of the little guy.





6 comments:

Maddi and Cole said...

Ok, I am DYING over these pictures! I think he looks so much like you! I absolutely love the family picture. Who did you have do them? They are amazing!!!

Nicole said...

Love, love them! Who did you have take them for you guys? So happy for your little family. *

Zac and Shelece said...

Those pictures are so cute!! I love everyone of them, they are SO GOOD!!

Shae and Zane said...

He is such a doll, I love the pictures!

Lindsey & Tony said...

Nicole he's perfect! Do you want to make me one?

Katie Price said...

Nicole I see a lot of you in him here. I hate that we haven't seen him again. That's my fault. The last few months have been crazy. I'm going to be proactive soon and get us all together:). Love you guys.