5/24/11

Today

Today I feel like a mom.
Woke up at 6:30 fed Harper.
Slept until 8:00 consoled Harper until his belly ache had passed.
Slept on the couch with Harper until 10:00.
Cleaned up dog puke.
Fed Harper, bathed Harper, changed Harper.
Put Harper in swing.
Cleaned up dog puke.
Checked emails and tried to do some work- the kind you actually get paid for.
Cleaned up dog puke.
Attempted to post Harper's two month update.
Cleaned up dog puke.
Answered a phone call about getting our vacuum repaired. (That's right I have no vacuum and lots and lots of dog puke on my floor)
Cleaned up dog puke.
Put dog out on porch after 5th puke.
Organized coupons.
Got dog off porch because he was eating dirt and now his face and paws are muddy.
Bathed dog.
Feed Harper... he pukes ALL over me.
Change diaper. And it's only 2:30 pm....

***Notice how nowhere in my schedule have I eaten or even drank anything today let a lone brushed my teeth, changed my clothes or put on a bra. Lovely.

4 comments:

Teri Wadman said...

I totally know exactly how you feel...except for the dog puke part! I usually am all ready for the day by the time it is time for bed.

Craig and Connie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindsey & Tony said...

Nicole I love reading your blog because you tell it like it is! I am always at least smiling if not laughing out loud after reading what you post! Thanks for keeping me smiling!

Kathryn Buxton said...

Ha ha I think the dog is harder work than the baby... :)