5/1/11

Our Easter

In pictures (because lets face it... if I don't even have time to shower every day I really shouldn't spend the time blogging and if I'm facing reality it would be a blessing to be able to shower every other day!)

 Harper spent most of his first Easter being held by his Aunties. While his mom (that's me) was designated the unofficial Easter photographer.










 P.J. on his second cupcake, well he was actually only interested in the frosting.
Gavin was using the ring to scoop up his frosting.
I was lame this year and didn't even do Easter baskets for anyone at my house. When Easter morning came I felt bad, not because Jason cared or Harper even knew, but I never ever skip out on holidays mostly because it's fun for me. At least I colored an egg for Harper Bean.

2 comments:

Zac and Shelece said...

He is so cute!! Happy late Easter!!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are so cute! Thanks for sharing:) I love those boys!