7/3/11

The Blessing

We blessed Harper on June 5th. Jason gave an excellent blessing and we had many family and friends there to support us that day. I didn't get a chance to take any pictures of only Harper and I totally regret it. Let's face it I was a little stressed preparing a dinner for 40-50 people, but thankfully I had lots and lots of help.
Our little forever family. We gave up trying to get pictures without the binky. It had been a long day and he just wanted some peace and quiet.
I was a little overwhelmed as I looked up to see almost a dozen worthy priesthood holders surrounding my little boy. I was overcome with gratitude for the good men that Harper has to influence and teach him, most of all his very own daddy. He's a lucky little boy to have a dad like Jason.
Some of the Merrill clan plus Grammy and Grandpa Jack who flew in from California for the blessing. Aunt Kam left before pictures and Uncle Eric was working in Oklahoma.
The Thomas clan who know how to do Sunday right... get out of those church clothes as soon as you walk through the door! We were just lucky to get a good picture with Uncle Tristan's hat off.

No comments: